Our network is your foundation. Your mission-critical computing needs depend on it. Our seasoned network engineers designed and built a fully-redundant carrier-class network to reliably deliver connectivity day in and day out.
- Multiple Redundant Carrier Connections – We receive our bandwidth from the top two carrier networks (UUNet and Level(3)), and they connect to our network at separate geographical locations. This gives you and your equipment reliable, stable connectivity—even in the face of a global netwide situation.
- Multiple Redundant Internal Backbones – XNet Lisle and XNet Chicago are connected by an internal OC3 backbone as well as the SONET fiber ring. Our network could experience a full fiber cut and you wouldn’t even know it.
- Redundant Core Routing – We take no risks with your connectivity. Our core routers at both locations are redundant to ensure 100% network availability.
- Geographic Redundancy – Our network is completely geographically redundant, for complete network disaster continuity and geographic disaster recovery.
- Carrier class Cisco routers and switches
- Self healing SONET fiber
- OC3 155 Mbps Verizon Connectivity
- Fast Ethernet 100 Mbps Level 3 Connectivity
- 24x7x365 active monitoring
- Gigabit external network
- BGP Routing