The market is rapidly changing, and now having a carrier facility alone just isn’t enough. Our team actively engages in not only learning your business and IT requirements, but actively supporting you through your business’s growth and success—from pre-sales engineering and growth strategy to ongoing troubleshooting and problem avoidance to full-scale off-site backup and replication.
That’s what we mean by “critical computing.”
The core requirements are all here—multiple backbones, redundant cooling and power, 24x7 accessibility, and physical security. But we don’t stop there…
Going Beyond the Data Center:
- You’re not alone. We’re as involved in your business as you want us to be. In fact, most of our clients consider us their strategic partner and know us on a first-name basis.
- We put you first. You get direct Level-2 and Level-3 support along with individual customer customization. Our support and service teams are built around a core group of proven Internet experts, whose sole purpose is to support your business’s unique technology requirements—24x7x365.
- Our experience and expertise are unparalleled. We’ve been in business for over 15 years, providing cutting edge Internet solutions since 1992—before the web browser even existed.
- Our Customer Portal keeps you informed and in control of your critical systems; with realtime bandwidth utilization statistics, so you can make the most informed decisions about your business’s crucial technology.
- Our business model is focused on Critical Computing. We don’t have disparate business units like the larger providers do. All of our technologies are focused on our data center, the heartbeat of our business. Our headquarters and our data center are in the same building. And our other Internet-related services like dedicated lines, Internet Commando™ Consulting, and backup dialup access are all designed to support you; the data center customer.
- Our facility, our design, built to our specs by us. Many other hosting providers lease rack space inside other companies’ facilities. They’re limited with what they can do in their space, and their offices are often off-site. We own our own on-site facility, so your hardware is immediately accessible to our seasoned, expert engineers.
- Trouble-avoidance, not troubleshooting. XNet actively monitors all critical functions for an up to the minute status report on the facility. From core router incoming and outgoing air temperatures to circuit amperage ratings and individual UPS battery voltage readings, nothing goes unnoticed. This allows us to take quick action to prevent problems from ever occurring.
- On top of all this, the facility itself is designed for individual customer customization. We’ve never seen a colocation customer that fits a specific mold (and we never will). Each and every customer has their own specific needs. We tailor-fit our services to meet your unique requirements.
Core Data Center Specifications
At XNet, we meet or exceed the competition on data center features.
- Precision Cooling – Industry-leading dual compressor HVAC systems in an N+1 redundant configuration for ultimate redundancy and unit rotation.
- Un-Interruptable Redundant Power – Our utility, generator, and redundant UPS systems all work together for totally redundant power to your critical systems.
- Full Network Redundancy – Geographic redundancy, network redundancy, and multiple Tier 1 connectivity providers for robust blended connectivity (read details about our network).
- Redundant Core Routing – We take no risks with your connectivity. Our core routers at both locations are redundant to ensure 100% network availability.
- Self-healing network. Your equipment stays connected to the Internet via SONET Fiber and multiple network connections (details), even in the event of a global net-wide situation.
- Flexible Space Availability – from single-server space to full locked cabinets.
- Conditioned power with double-conversion UPS
- Battery backup
- Generator backup
- AC and DC power available
- 2x 20 amp circuits per cabinet – custom build available
- Temperature and humidity precision climate controlled.
- N+1 redundant dual-compressor air conditioners
- Sufficient cooling power for full capacity
- HVAC units are backed up with generator power.
- Multi-carrier fiber connectivity
- Diverse, redundant Tier 1 Internet providers
- Redundant core routing
- Self-healing network
- Roof access availability for mounting almost any type of antenna
- Key card access
- 24x7 access
- Video surveillance
- Fire suppression system
- FBI-hardened building
- Server management
- Remote location data backup
- WAN management
- OS patch management
- Firewall and IDS
- System monitoring and event notification
Say goodbye to downtown traffic hassles and parking expenses. Our offices and data center are located in Lisle, IL, along the I-88 Illinois Research and Technology Corridor (map it).
CCF Rack Specifications
- Standard 19” wide rack mounts
- Universal mounting rails
- Numbered “U” spacing
- Fully meshed doors front and rear
- Locking front and rear doors
- Vented top panel
- Rear metal wire management loops (4 per side)
||42U (73 1/2")
|Rail to Rail
|Front Door to Rail
|Rear Door to Rail
|Height / Mounting Ears
- Power distribution unit is located at U21 and/or U22
- Network management connection is located at U42
- Cage nuts and rack screws available